Tuesday, November 30, 2010

quotes of the month - november 2010

Nihil tam absurde dici potest, quod non dicatur ab aliquo pilosophorum. (Nothing so absurd can be said, that some philosopher has not said it.) -Cicero

"It's very hard to keep your spirits up. You've got to keep selling yourself a bill of goods, and some people are better at lying to themselves than others. If you face reality too much, it kills you." -Woody Allen


Oh, jeez. That does sound rather bleak.

I could scrounge around real quick for a funny quote to round it off and reassure you that I've not spent this month peeing myself while trembling in the corner with all the curtains drawn, vaguely plotting--between lines of coke--the means with which to bring about my early demise.

But, honestly, I can't be arsed right now.

Here is a baby lemur or something.



Note 7/2011 - I can't believe how many people get brought to my blog through this photo. Hi, all you lemur lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment